Kiwi juice is something you shouldn’t miss in your daily diet. It is rich in healthy nutrients that has a lot of health benefits.
It is an ideal juice for those who are dealing with the gall bladder and kidney sand.
This juice will provide you with a great deal of fiber and potassium, and it can safeguard you from heart complications.
Here’s a look into the significant benefits of kiwi fruit, as well as how to prepare it.
Kiwi juice benefits the human body in the following ways:
- Clears kidneys and gallbladder of sand and stones
- Averts cardiovascular diseases
- Minimizes the risk of stroke
- Prevents the blood clot
- Restores the body
- Safeguards the vitality of the cells
- Promotes good vision and averts eyes diseases, such as cataracts, conjunctivitis, and diverticular disease
- Protects against the harmful effects of free radicals
- Augments the immune system
- Detoxifies the body
- Averts the formation of fatty deposits
- Cures cellulite
- Relieves symptoms of various respiratory diseases, like bronchitis and chronic cough, in both children and adults.
- Improves memory
- Contributes to the health of the skin
Recipes for KIWI Juice
- 5 kg of fresh kiwi
- 1-2 tablespoons of honey
- 5 liters of water
After peeling the kiwi, chop and blend it.
Afterwards, strain it through a thick strainer. This will give you more juice.
Then boil some water and allow it to cool.
Add the cool water and honey in your strained kiwi juice. Stir it for about 20 minutes for the honey to dissolve completely. Put your juice in clean glass bottles and keep it refrigerated.
Make sure you dilute the juice before consumption.
Kiwi juice is rich in Vitamins A, C, E, and B-complex, as well as calcium, selenium, phosphorous, iron, carotenoids, chlorophyll, flavanoids, lutein, and carbohydrates. As such, it’s perfect for use in infants diets as well as during pregnancy.
PS: It is advisable not to exceed 2 cups of diluted kiwi juice in a day, as it can cause allergy.