The best thing you can do in the morning is start your day with a nice cup of tea.
There is nothing more refreshing in the morning than getting ready with a nice cup of tea. Only one tea bag and hot cup of water can make your day wonderful. However the most important thing is not throwing the already used tea bags.
These tea bags can be used in many different and amazing ways. Here in this article we will show you how to use these tea bags:
- Black tea is rich in tannic acid. Therefore it can help you soothe sunburns.
- This is a very cool healthy tip. For this trick you need to take few black tea tea-bags and store them in the fridge for several days. After few days, you can use these tea bags to get rid of the dark eye circles.
- You can also use black tea tea-bags to soothe small burns.
- You can use your tea for a rinse.
- Green tea tea-bags can be utilized to shrink warts.
- use dry tea bags in order to absorb shoe odor.
- the tannic acid from the black tea tea-bags can lower the soil’s pH value. This means that your plants will grow free of fungus.
- Soaking a tea bag soak with your dishes, will make removing of the grime much easier.
- Using cooled tea and a rag you can clean your mirror.
- Tea bags are ideal for removing the bad odor from your hands after chopping an onion.
- Tea bags can be used as a gauze after oral surgery and they surely aid in soothing the pain.
Via: Boredom Therapy