2face Idibia’s Biography
Innocent Ujah Idibia was born on the 18th of September, 1975 in Jos, Plateau state. He is a Nigerian singer-songwriter and an entrepreneur. He is one of the most decorated Afro pop artists in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. He is from Idoma ethnicity in Benue state. He relocated to Lagos and formed Plantashun Boyz musical group with Blackface (Ahmedu Augustine Obiabo) and Faze (Chibuzor Oji). The band members then sought separate musical careers in 2004. He married Annie Macaulay in Lagos on the 2 nd of May, 2012 in a private ceremony. They had their traditional wedding on March 8, 2013 in Akwa-Ibom state and had a white wedding in Dubai on March 23, 2013.
R and B, Hip Hop, Reggae, Afrobeat
2Face Idibia attended Saint Gabriela’s Secondary School, Makurdi, Benue state. He then had his preliminary National Diploma at the Institute of Management and Technology. He later dropped out to pursue his music career squarely.
- His popular tracks include African Queen (which established him as a voice to reckon with in the Nigerian music industry)
- One Love
- True Love
- 4 Instance
- Enter The Place.
- His albums include Face 2 face (2004),
- Grass 2 Grace (2006)
- The Unstoppable (2008)
- The Unstoppable International Edition (2010).
Highlighted below are the awards he had received
- One MTV Europe Music Award
- One World music Award
- Five Headies Awards
- Four Channel O Music video Awards
- One BET Award
- Four MTV Africa Music Awards
- One MOBO Award
- One KORA Award
- 2face on Facebook: 2faceofficial
- 2face on Twitter: @official2baba
- 2face on Instagram: @2faceidibia1
Read more news about 2face here