Juliet Ibrahim’ Biography
Juliet Ibrahim was born on 3rd of March 1986, in Accra. According to her birth date, she is currently 30 years of age (in 2016). She has mixed ethnicity. She is mostly known as a Ghanaian, but she is also partly a Labanese and a Liberian. Her mother is a Liberian Ghanaian by the name Mrs Sarah Elizabeth and her father a Labanese Hussein Ibrahim. Juliet is the first of four children, Sonia, Nadia and a brother, Nabil.
She spent her early life in Lebanon due to the outbreak of war in Liberia. Juliet Ibrahim started her acting career in 2004. Since then, she had has made name for herself in the industry. She is also a singer, producer and philanthropist.
Juliet had her primary education in Lebanon. She later proceeded to Ivory Coast for her secondary education. She later went back to Ghana for higher studies. She attended Ghana Institute of Languages where she studied English, French and Spanish. She also studied courses such as marketing, advertising and public relations at the Ghana Institution of Journalists.
Popular roles: Juliet has ever time been appearing in love scenes and attritional roles.
- Crime To Christ (2005)
- Yankee Boys (2008)
- Blood Fight (2007)
- Lost Desires (2008)
- Beautiful King (2009)
- Missing Child (2009)
- Hidden (2009)
- Ladan Noma’ (2016)
- Teen’s Life (2015)
- Shattered Romance (2014)
- Number One Fan (2014)
- (sAchievement Award) 2010 City People Magazine Accra Ghana
- (Movie Personality of the Year) 2013 City People Magazine
- (Best Celebrity Award) 2013 Foundation Awards
- (Best Ghanaian Actress) 2014 City People Entertainment Awards
- (Favorite, Best Supporting Actor, Best Director, Best Screenplay Actor) 2015 Ghana Movie Awards
- (Honorary Award For Excellence ) 2016 MAYA Awards
Juliet Ibrahim was married to Kwado Safo. Later, in the course of the relationship, the actress filed divorce on the grounds of infidelity. She confessed that the marriage, in which they have a child, was a mistake. She claimed to have married him because of her pregnancy in the course of their friendship. The incident caused lots of gossips and online rumours
- Juliet Ibrahim’s Facebook: Juliet Ibrahim
- Juliet Ibrahim’s Instagram: @julietibrahim
- Juliet Ibrahim’s Twitter: @julietibrahim
- Juliet Ibrahim’s Youtube:
- Juliet Ibrahim’s Snapchat:
Read more news about Juliet Ibrahim here