One of the most widely used ingredients in almost every cuisine around the globe is garlic. Not only is it flavorful, it’s also incredibly powerful at healing common ailments. Usually garlic is served cooked, but its raw form transforms this popular spice into a powerful medicine.
How to Use Garlic
- Chop 2-3 cloves of garlic nicely.
- Mix this with 1 tsp. honey.
- Take this remedy every day. In a week, you’ll feel much better and stronger.
How to Make a Garlic Flu Tonic
- half a yellow onion (roughly chopped)
- 5 cloves of garlic (roughly chopped)
- 2 red chili peppers (roughly chopped)
- 1 heaping tablespoon of ginger (roughly chopped)
- juice of one lemon
- organic, unfiltered and raw apple cider vinegar