If you smoke, you need to eat these foods regularly!
The major ingredient contained in a stick of cigarette which smokers are addicted to is Nicotine. Evidently, people who smoke know the harm this habit can do to their body system especially the kidney and lungs. Nonetheless, there are 6 super foods that can help you to clean your organs free from the poisonous nicotine, and also encourage you to give up the habit. What many smokers don’t know is that and even if you quit smoking, nicotine will be present in your organism many years after quitting.
Here 6 food that can clear Nicotine out of your body system;
- High levels of vitamin B5 and C
- Keep your metabolism high
- Have a substance that is protecting from toxin-related damage
#2. Carrot Juice
- Good for the skin
- Rich in vitamin A,C,K and B, which are proven in removing the nicotine from the body.
- Full in vitamin C.
- Regular consumption will boost your metabolism and relieve stress
- After smoking drink water to rehydrate your body.
- You need water to flush toxins out of your body through your skin. Keeping up a good supply helps your body sweat the nicotine out of your body.
- Spinach is one of the healthiest vegetables, because it is not only rich in vitamins, but also contains large amounts of folic acid.
#6. Kiwi fruit
- This fruit helps you eliminate nicotine from the body and replenish Vitamins A, C and E that smoking reduces.
Other Health Tips:
- 1. Water flushes out nicotine from your body. Drink plenty of filtered water, bottled water or 8-10 glasses of water a day. Add a splash of lemon or lemon juice, which also cleanse your system of nicotine.
- 2. Coenzyme Q-10 protect cells and lungs and the heart that is damaged by smoking and nicotine in the bloodstream.
- 3. Nicotine depletes your body of Vitamin. It is wise to take a Vitamin C Supplement and eat foods high in Vitamin C.