1. Place wings in a bowl, season with salt and Foodace All Purpose Seasoning.
2. Add oil in a wok for deep frying and heat up (medium to high heat).
3. Once heated, gently slip in the wings in the oil to prevent hot oil splashing (fry in small batches).
4. fry the wings for 5 minutes. Transfer fried wings to oven tray. Turn off gas and let the oil cool a little bit (this way the second batch will not burn but will cook nicely)
5. At this point, pre-heat oven grill. Set at high heat.
6. Fry the remaining chicken, just like the first batch for 5 minutes and transfer to the baking tray.
7. In a bowl, add honey, balsamic vinegar and Foodace All Purpose Seasoning, mix until incorporated.
8. Pour over the chicken and ensure they are well coated.
9. Now, turn down the grill to low, place coated wings in the oven grill and grill for 5 minutes or as long as desired.
10. Transfer chicken to a plate and munch on. SO TASTY.